This Teaching Money in 20/21 page will enable us to find and share resources particularly relevant for the upcoming year. For example, we are especially curious about your teaching on:
- The COVID-19 policy response in money, finance and social insurance
- The past and present of racial segregation through the financial system
- Proposals for its undoing
- The interface of money and climate policy
- Resources you plan to use in your remote teaching (videos, handouts, slides etc.).
Please send all relevant materials to our Assistant Editor, Dan Rohde: firstname.lastname@example.org.